AdR for H&M
10 TOP Rules for ACCESSORIES
On October 4th, the ADR for H&M
ACCESORIES collection will be out!
Here my 10 TOP Rules:
1. ACCESSORIZE ME, Color me, Shock me!
2. Choose only OFF-scale, HUGE, OVER-size, accessories.
3. Flashy jewels personalize your STYLE!
4. Amazing accessories ‘ll renew your ASLEEP closet:
Your old, so beloved, little black dress ‘ll be reawakened
by the impact of a chunky GOLDEN necklace.
5. Don’t want to give up your old consumed, shabby black coat?
At least shake it with a THIGH-HIGH
leather boots and a MASSIVE METAL clutch.
6. Bijoux are SEASONLESS!
Contrary during the heavy, rainy, graying,
boring winter, wear TURQUOISE CORAL and GOLD,
and the sun ‘ll rise again.
7. The BLING-BLING of jewelry drive away
the ghosts and the bad thoughts.
8. Put bracelets in pairs: the simmetry of the TWINS-CUFFS
emphasizes your Silhouette.
9. Wear the evening-jewels in daytime.
10. And then, if you have to travel,
store all your accessories in a turquoise SUITCASE
decorated by gold baroque frames.
Make SHINE the airport against the
anonymity of all those gray suitcases.
Fashion Credit: ADR for H&M
Photo Credit: Tommy Ton
Source: Vogue Russia Sept 2012 issue