“It’s time when you start to receive
invitations for Christmas party.
Here my rules:
1. Don’t wear RED or GREEN outfits.
You will look alike a Christmas tree.
2. Forget any COATS (also if outside it’s only 5 degrees).
You should make a big impact
just with your dress.
3. Choose a GOLD:
You will emphasize the idea
to be a Christmas GIFT to be unwrapped.
4. Go to the hairdresser, facial,
manicure and pedicure.
Don’t be worry to be OVER-DONE!
5. Choose between HAT and MAKEUP,
if you wear a hat keep fresh face
otherwise you will looks like a transvestite.
6. Wearing lots of JEWELLERY.
the sound of JEWELLERY banish
bad thoughts and bad ghosts.
7. Focus on the SHOES.
Generally at Christmas party you spend
a lot of time seated on the sofa.
8. Shoes have to carry all this
Choose sparkling, shiny, eccentric, metallic,
decorative, precious, brocade, extravagant,
color-full, magnificent, enchanting
… PAIR OF SHOES.
9. Don’t be worry about your BAG,
you immediately will forget it on some chairs.
10. Don’t throw yourself on the buffet,
don’t overdo with drinks,
It’s not POLITE!”
Fashion Credit: Fausto Puglisi dress